According to the personal data of the EU General Data Protection Policy (RGPD), it is defined as: “Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable singular person is one that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, information on location, an online identifier, or one or more specific factors of the physical, physiological , genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.”
How we use your information
This privacy notice generally informs us how we collect and use your personal data, and that whenever there is a collection, we will inform you about the purpose and treatment that will be given.
Why does Quinta do Açores need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with a certain service, we need to collect personal data for the sole purpose of providing such service. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy. In regards to being contacted for marketing purposes, Quinta dos Açores will contact you to obtain additional consent, should you have this need and interest.
Will Quinta dos Açores share my personal information with anyone?
We may send your personal data to service providers contracted by Quinta dos Açores. Any third party with whom we may share your data is required to keep them securely and to use them only to perform the service on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfill this service, they will destroy them according to the Quinta dos Açores procedures. If we want to send your sensitive personal data to a third party, we will only do so once we have your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will Quinta dos Açores use the personal data it collects about me?
Quinta dos Açores will process (collect, store and use) the information that is provided in a manner compatible with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD). We will do everything in our power to keep your information accurate and up to date and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Quinta dos Açores is required to retain information in accordance with the law, as necessary information for tax purposes and audits. The time during which certain types of personal data must be maintained can also be determined by specific business sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data can be kept beyond these periods, depending on the individual needs of the business.
Under what circumstances will Quinta dos Açores contact me?
Our goal is not to be intrusive and we commit ourselves not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. In addition, the information provided will be subject to strict measures and procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure.
Can I know the personal information that the organization maintains about me?
At your request, Quinta dos Açores can confirm what information we have about you and how they are processed. If Quinta dos Açores have personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and contact details of the person or organization that determined how to process your data and why. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- The contact information of the person in charge of the protection of the data, when applicable.
- The purpose of processing, as well as the legal basis for it.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of the Quinta dos Açores or a third party, information on those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients to which the data will be disclosed.
- If we want to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, information on how to ensure that it is done safely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure that there are specific measures to protect your information.
- How long will the data be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, delete, restrict or oppose such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are required to provide personal data and the possible consequences of not providing such data.
- The source of personal data if it was not collected directly from you.
- Any detail and automated decision making information, such as profiles, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of identification do I need to provide to access my rights?
Quinta dos Açores accepts the following forms of identification when the information on your personal data is requested: [Citizen’s Card, Passport, or Driving License]
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer:
- Responsible: Quinta dos Açores – Produção Alimentar, Lda.
- Adress: Espaço Quinta dos Açores Pico Redondo 149, São Bento 9700-211 Angra do Heroísmo
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Do your cookies collect my personal information?