Who loves a good brunch? You have to love it! It is great to wake up late and relaxed, feeling like you are on holidays and have hotel breakfasts full of variety.Brunch is becoming more popular, especially at the weekend. It is a buffet-style meal that combines breakfast and lunch in a single moment of consumption. Among friends and/or family and in a relaxed atmosphere can be something very appealing, however, does not have to be something harmful to our food routine. So we suggest a healthy, fresh and balanced brunch for your summer: Toasts with fresh cheese or cottage cheese and strawberry compote, banana and oatmeal pancakes with fruit, egg wrap with a stuffing of vegetables and lemonade.
See below the details of the preparation of our suggestion and invite your friends to a brunch prepared by you next weekend.
Egg and Vegetable Crepe (1 Unit | 20 minutes)
1 clove of garlic
50g of carrot
50g of courgette
50g of leek
20ml of olive oil
Salt to taste
Parsley to taste
Black pepper to taste
- Peel the onion, garlic, and carrots and cut into julienne, as well as the courgette and leek. Bring to the fire by sautéing the vegetables in olive oil and garlic and seasoning with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and add a little parsley to taste. Add a strand of olive oil to the skillet and bring to warm. Poor the preparation and cook the crepe, turning it with the aid of a spatula, cooking it from both sides.
- Distribute the vegetables over the crepe and curl, squeezing it slightly to gain shape.
Banana and oatmeal pancakes (5 units | 30 minutes)
100g thin oat flakes
50g almond bits
1 ripe banana
2 dl thin milk
1 teaspoon of baking powder
½ coffee spoon of fine salt
5ml of olive oil
- Place the oatmeal and almond flakes in a crusher and mix until a kind of thick flour is obtained.
- Add the banana in pieces, the milk, the baking powder, and the salt and grind until a homogeneous preparation.
- Spread the skillet with a little oil and pour the mixture with the help of a ladle, cook the pancakes by turning them on both sides.
- Serve with fresh fruit to taste.
Lastly, join friends and/or family, relax and appreciate your brunch. Enjoy it!
Comments are closed.