The water needs can vary between 1.5 and 3 liters per day and with the intensification of the heat, hydration should be a constant concern.
Flavored waters are an excellent choice for summer.
They confer pleasant aromas and flavors to the water, thus enhancing their consumption, especially for those who are not a fan of natural water.
How to prepare flavored waters?
It is a very simple and quick process:
- Select fruits, vegetables, herbs and/or spices to your liking and wash and disinfect them.
- Cut the selected ingredients into smaller pieces according to your preference.
- Add the ingredients in a jar, fill with water and store in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours. You can press the pieces of fruit and vegetables in order to intensify the aromatization of the water.
- At the time of serving, add ice, so that the drink is very refreshing.
Tip: You can serve flavored waters on special occasions, instead of juices and soft drinks.
Today we present two suggestions of flavored water:
1. Orange, lemon, cucumber and cinnamon stick.
2. Strawberry, melon, and mint.
Comments are closed.